Friday, July 24, 2009

Replying Message....XD

Lao Po: Happy 107 days to my hubby...mwaks
Lao Gong: Happy 108 days to my wiffy...mwaks

Lao Po: I thought he can sleep with me last night.But he was busying with his assignment.
Lao Gong : Sorry la my dear, no choice ma...have to done my assignment first....from tonights onwards lao gong promise u to sleep together with you lor!Mwaks...!!

Lao Po: I thought tonight can skype with him.But he went to his friend's birthday party right now.
Lao Gong: Sorry again lao po, its was a sudden, my fren called and asked me to go for his birthday party as i promised him to go last year. Now we are on skype chatting norh...hehe...mwaks....

Lao Po: lao gong...I miss you badly! =[
Lao Gong: lao po...I miss you badly too although i was out...mwaks....

Lao Po: though this whole week you are busying with something.but don't get tired, ok?must sleep earlier at night.must drink more water.must rest more.and one more important...must miss me owh...kay?!! blek
Lao Gong: I will la lao po...Dun worry me kay? You must sleep early too neh...dun becoz lao gong gotta do assignment cant sleep with you then dun sleep also o....k? must drink more more water and eat bao bao!! Lao gong will miss u de la....hehe....you must miss lao gong too o...hehe...mwaks...

Lao Po: hope you fast fast complete your assignment..mwaks
Lao Gong: I will try my best to finish it up as soon as possible so that i can accompany my lao po you more! k?mwaks....lao gong love you o!!!!mwaks


Lao Po Lao Po......
I noe i cant accompany you much recently.....
But i will try my best to finish up my assignments.....
my preparation for my coming Final....
So that i can accompany lao po more....kay?

i will miss u badly too lao po!!!
i love u!!
mwaks.....


Your Lao Gong......

No comments:

Post a Comment